This Is Not A Good Time!!’
Hercules Loves Loves LOVES Nelson Van Alden’s Return To BOARDWALK EMPIRE!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Marriage and Hunting.”
Teleplay is credited to David Matthews & Jennifer Ames & Steve Turner.
What says HBO?
“Nucky (Steve Buscemi) refuses to back Chalky (Michael Kenneth Williams) in his conflict with Narcisse (Jeffrey Wright). Julia (Wrenn Schmidt) considers her options after Gillian (Gretchen Mol) makes her custody case in court. In Cicero, Van Alden (Michael Shannon) stands up to Capone (Stephen Graham) and comes clean to O’Banion (Arron Shiver). Rothstein (Michael Stuhlbarg) looks to trade an insurance benefit for a cash infusion.”
Van Alden stands up to Capone?? Is it just George Mueller version standing up, or is the real Van Alden back?
Capone this week glimpses Van Alden’s true face. And others glimpse more than that.
What’s doing with our favorite new character, FBI swine James Tolliver/Warren Knox?
Tolliver is wholly absent, but is a key component of the first scene of next week’s episode.
What’s Up With Nephew Willie?
He is fleetingly referenced but unseen.
Does Gillian get her grandson back because she’s kicked heroin?
Not this week.
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
Any sign of Esther Randolph, George Remus, Gaston Bullock Means or Andrew Mellon?
Does Margaret abet Arnold this week?
Kelly Macdonald sits out tonight but returns next week.
Anything happening with Lansky and/or Luciano?
Not this week. Lots of Lansky next week.
Do we see the bottom half of Willie’s hot girlfriend?
We do not.
How does it start?
With Van Alden beneath a sink as a nearby child wails.
The big news?
This week’s Rothstein component is a lot more compelling than it sounds in the logline.
What else is HBO not telling us?
It’s a big episode for The Phantom Richard Harrow.
“Is that really a meaningful distinction?” “What’s wrong with Tarzan here?” “It is ceremonial as far as I know.” “So are you.” “I warned you to stop.” “Not half-a-million integral.” “I’m saying yes.” “Perhaps Mr. Purnsley can attend to it?” “It was the right hand of the Lord.” “I used to believe in God. But now I don’t believe in anything at all.” “Take off your nightgown.” Mrs. Mueller. Daughter Maitland’s new look. Michael Shannon as Nelson Van Alden.
What’s not so good?
After tonight? Only three episodes left until 2014.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Sally Wheet cuddles a shotgun.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 146 total posts 136 posts
- ‘A Gift From The Clairvoyant!!’ Patton Oswalt Joins Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! Seinfeld On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! The Returns Of NEW GIRL, AWKWARD & WIFE SWAP!! The Premiere Of FARGO!! Plus New BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, PERSON, TOSH, NCIS, GLEE, FIRE, CONTAINER, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL & VOICE!! TEEN MOM Finale Special!! DANCE MOMS 100!! HARDCORE PAWN Finale!! Nathan Fillion & Tatiana Maslany on CONAN!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 132 total posts 26 posts
- Jaden Smith will dress like a girl to avoid slavery in THE GOOD LORD BIRD! -- 67 total posts 15 posts
- Everyone thinks Elizabeth Banks is a hooker in this red-band WALK OF SHAME trailer! -- 37 total posts 11 posts
- David Fincher wants more money to do his JOBS! -- 175 total posts 10 posts
- THE SIGNAL and V/H/S co-director David Bruckner to direct the found footage FRIDAY THE 13TH reboot?! -- 64 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 106 total posts 3 posts
- New International Trailer for ANNIE! -- 175 total posts 3 posts
- A New Group Shot Of The EXPENDABLES 3 Cast!! -- 54 total posts 3 posts
- Wanna see some location video from the filming of Guillermo del Toro's CRIMSON PEAK? -- 13 total posts 2 posts