‘Remus Says Whatever He Pleases!!’ Herc Is Smitten With BOARDWALK EMPIRE 4.7!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to David Matthews and series mastermind Terence Winter.
What says HBO?
“Eli confronts Nucky after Willie makes an unpopular decision.
“Margaret has a surprise encounter at her job on Wall Street.
“Joe Masseria orders Lucky Luciano to return to Tampa and deal with Vincenzo Petrucelli.
“Gillian goes cold turkey with Roy Phillips’ (Ron Livingston) help.
“Still seething over his brother’s death, Al Capone (Stephen Graham) tries to get Johnny Torrio (Greg Antonacci) to turn on rival gangster Dean O’Banion (Arron Shiver).
“As the relationship between Chalky and Daughter Maitland deepens, Valentin Narcisse (Jeffrey Wright) exerts his control over Dunn Purnsley (Erik LaRay Harvey) and the Northside.”
Who is William Wilson?
The title character in am 1839 short story by Edgar Allen Poe.
Does Willie’s unpopular decision involve quitting school to join Nucky’s business?
You’re at least half right.
Does Margaret encounter someone we’ve met before?
Is Gillian’s withdrawal as boring as it sounds on paper?
It’s certainly not the episode’s most compelling storyline.
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
What’s doing with FBI swine Knox?
Do Van Alden and Rothstein return this week?
One of them does.
How does it start?
With a scene we saw long ago in the season-four trailer: A coked-up Al Capone putting a bullet in the skull of a cop.
The big news?
Julianne Nicholson makes her first appearance as Esther Randolph since last year’s “Margate Sands.” Ditto James Cromwell as Andrew Mellon. Plus Stephen Root returns as Gaston Bullock Means.
Does Julianne Nicholson get naked again?
No, but another recurring cast member I’m excited to see naked gets topless.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Margaret gets more scenes than she did last episode.
The developments on the Agent Knox front. Rothstein’s “confusion.” “Why the fuck else would I be calling for you?” “Banged a door.”
What’s not so good?
No Harrow. And this marks the second Van Alden-free installment in a row.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“You’ll sing for me now.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 142 total posts 13 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 61 total posts 7 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 257 total posts 4 posts
- Michael Fassbender makes experimental music from behind a giant papier-mache head in this trailer for FRANK! -- 57 total posts 4 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 141 total posts 4 posts