‘Remus Says Whatever He Pleases!!’ Herc Is Smitten With BOARDWALK EMPIRE 4.7!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to David Matthews and series mastermind Terence Winter.
What says HBO?
“Eli confronts Nucky after Willie makes an unpopular decision.
“Margaret has a surprise encounter at her job on Wall Street.
“Joe Masseria orders Lucky Luciano to return to Tampa and deal with Vincenzo Petrucelli.
“Gillian goes cold turkey with Roy Phillips’ (Ron Livingston) help.
“Still seething over his brother’s death, Al Capone (Stephen Graham) tries to get Johnny Torrio (Greg Antonacci) to turn on rival gangster Dean O’Banion (Arron Shiver).
“As the relationship between Chalky and Daughter Maitland deepens, Valentin Narcisse (Jeffrey Wright) exerts his control over Dunn Purnsley (Erik LaRay Harvey) and the Northside.”
Who is William Wilson?
The title character in am 1839 short story by Edgar Allen Poe.
Does Willie’s unpopular decision involve quitting school to join Nucky’s business?
You’re at least half right.
Does Margaret encounter someone we’ve met before?
Is Gillian’s withdrawal as boring as it sounds on paper?
It’s certainly not the episode’s most compelling storyline.
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
What’s doing with FBI swine Knox?
Do Van Alden and Rothstein return this week?
One of them does.
How does it start?
With a scene we saw long ago in the season-four trailer: A coked-up Al Capone putting a bullet in the skull of a cop.
The big news?
Julianne Nicholson makes her first appearance as Esther Randolph since last year’s “Margate Sands.” Ditto James Cromwell as Andrew Mellon. Plus Stephen Root returns as Gaston Bullock Means.
Does Julianne Nicholson get naked again?
No, but another recurring cast member I’m excited to see naked gets topless.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Margaret gets more scenes than she did last episode.
The developments on the Agent Knox front. Rothstein’s “confusion.” “Why the fuck else would I be calling for you?” “Banged a door.”
What’s not so good?
No Harrow. And this marks the second Van Alden-free installment in a row.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“You’ll sing for me now.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 458 total posts 448 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 223 total posts 223 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 116 total posts 116 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- ‘A Gift From The Clairvoyant!!’ Patton Oswalt Joins Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! Seinfeld On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! The Returns Of NEW GIRL, AWKWARD & WIFE SWAP!! The Premiere Of FARGO!! Plus New BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, PERSON, TOSH, NCIS, GLEE, FIRE, CONTAINER, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL & VOICE!! TEEN MOM Finale Special!! DANCE MOMS 100!! HARDCORE PAWN Finale!! Nathan Fillion & Tatiana Maslany on CONAN!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 193 total posts 87 posts
- The Composer For That BATMAN / SUPERMAN Movie Is… -- 278 total posts 56 posts
- This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
- Matthew Vaughn to get SUPERIOR to stay in the Mark Millar business for Fox! -- 68 total posts 52 posts
- Jaden Smith will dress like a girl to avoid slavery in THE GOOD LORD BIRD! -- 103 total posts 51 posts
- Everyone thinks Elizabeth Banks is a hooker in this red-band WALK OF SHAME trailer! -- 71 total posts 45 posts