Here's Michael Bay In A Nutshell!!
From michaelbay.com comes a new shot of Mister Bay in a slow and understated day at work, filming TRANSFORERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION. A title I rather like.
We’ve certainly seen a breathtaking quantity of Behind the Scenes shots of ‘splosions and massive set pieces for this new movie (which isn’t terribly surprising), but it is starting to seem like rather a lot. Leading me to wonder if Bot-ish action and madness may be even more front and center here than they were in the previous installments in this franchise - whose preoccupation with humans was always curious given the films were called TRANSFORMERS.
Come what may, TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION opens next Summer.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 189 total posts 189 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 84 total posts 82 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 86 total posts 60 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 150 total posts 46 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 71 total posts 45 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 185 total posts 43 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts