New GRAVITY Featurette Shows How 3D Enhances the Viewing Experience
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
The buzz surrounding Alfonso Cuaron's latest film, GRAVITY, has been building for some time now. It garnered high praise at both Telluride and TIFF, and is set to open in wide release next week. The overwhelming reaction from early audiences is that you MUST see the film in 3D, and that Cuaron uses the 3D technology to enhance the experience and provide an immersion level that audiences just haven't seen before now.
Now, a featurette has been released detailing just how Cuaron sought to bring you into his film with the use of the technology, and what he hopes to achieve by using it here.
GRAVITY opens on October 4th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 159 total posts 159 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 191 total posts 156 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 263 total posts 132 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- A New Scene From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 120 total posts 48 posts
- The LEGO MOVIE Sequel Finds Its Director - Will He Be A Master Builder?? -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 84 total posts 25 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 90 total posts 24 posts