‘I’ve Got A Bad Feeling About This!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last 4 Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Jesse was tragically confused about a fat bald man waiting for his family.
AMC says of tonight’s “To'hajiilee”:
Things heat up for Walt.
“To'hajiilee” is the name of a sprawling Navajo reservation situated west of Albuquerque.
Would a Navajo reservation be a good place for the Whites to hide from the vengeful Hank Schrader and Jesse Pinkman?
Remember that episode in which Skyler stood in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado all at once? The Four Corners Monument itself is administered by the Navajo Nation Department of Parks and Recreation.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 507 total posts 10 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 263 total posts 7 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 332 total posts 3 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 10 total posts 2 posts