Bradley Cooper Plans To Solve The Mystery Of THE MAN FROM PRIMROSE LANE!!
The Kidd here...
You really can't blame Warner Bros. for wanting to stay in the Bradley Cooper business. He's been a part of THE HANGOVER franchise for them, which has netting them big bucks, something the third installment is sure to do this summer. He's up for an Oscar for SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK, and, with THE PLACE BEYOND THE PINES in March, he may be set to go to a whole new level as an actor than we've seen before. Therefore, snagging the rights to James Renner's novel The Man From Primrose Lane to develop it for Cooper doesn't seem like a bad idea at all.
According to Deadline, Black List screenwriter Chad Feehan (he's on there for his script BEYOND THE PALE) is tasked with adapting the story about a true-crime writer investigating the mysterious murder of a reclusive man. However, the closer he gets to uncovering the truth, the more he realizes his own connection to not only this crime but a series of crimes that may be related.
I hear this one is a bit of a genre bender, and isn't exactly the straight-forward murder mystery you'd expect, so I'll be interested to see how it's put together around Cooper as he moves into this part of his career towards some much more serious fare.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 507 total posts 10 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 263 total posts 7 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 332 total posts 3 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 10 total posts 2 posts