EVIL DEAD now has a Green Band trailer... and it still seems creepy & cool!
Hey folks, Harry here in Miami... I'm a couple of hours from boarding the TCM Classic Cruise with Father Geek & Yoko, but decided to take advantage of my last bit of internet before trying to find an Iceberg off the Yucatan Peninsula to hit. Wish me luck. If that doesn't occur, then I'll be so excited about SXSW this year, because the world premiere of EVIL DEAD is taking place there at the Paramount Theater - and it's gonna be insane. Quint seems cautiously optimistic - and I'm just going with my significant gut and I'm excited. The script was a brutal affair - something that I think modern horror fans are going to appreciate. Now... here's the new Green Band trailer...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 216 total posts 12 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 25 total posts 8 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 567 total posts 5 posts
- First clip from Jon Favreau's CHEF, premiering at SXSW! Favs vs. Twitter! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 47 total posts 4 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 80 total posts 4 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 10 total posts 4 posts