Chicks In Ski Masks Pack Heat For The SPRING BREAKERS Teaser Poster, Because... Why The Hell Not??
The Kidd here...
Okay, so I lied... it's only one girl in a ski mask carrying a firearm at her side, but, in an event like this, does quantity really matter? Hell no. It's all about quality.
It's hard to tell if this is Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson or Rachel Kormine in this teaser poster art (via Vulture) for Harmony Korine's SPRING BREAKERS, but I'm not going to be choosy either. This one certainly got my attention.
SPRING BREAKERS tells the story of four teens who turn to criminal activity to fund their bikini-filled Spring Break trip. It starts with one robbery before things get pretty dark as they cross paths with a corn-rowed James Franco playing a thug named Alien.
You may write it off, because of the Disney-friendly cast, but this is nothing The Mouse would have the balls to try pulling off. I hear this one is pretty fun from those who have seen it early and pretty twisted. Count me in. I mean, it's girls in ski masks wearing bikinis. How could this possibly go wrong?
SPRING BREAKERS hits New York and L.A. on March 22... and not soon enough everywhere else.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 295 total posts 14 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 224 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 117 total posts 2 posts