The new trailer for THE EXPENDABLES 3 looks to prove that the gang still has it!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Yes, it’s a late night for me but this gives me a chance to share IMDB’s new trailer for THE EXPENDABLES 3 and it’s our best look yet at the sequel:
I know a lot of you are down on this sequel (especially after the recent news of the PG-13 rating) but I liked this trailer. If the film is half as fun as it looks like the cast had making it, it will live up to most of the fans’ expectations. The selling point for me is definitely Mel Gibson and this trailer gave us our best look yet at his villainous performance and the back story revolving around him and Sly’s character.
THE EXPENDABLES 3 will look to fuck shit up on August 15th.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 125 total posts 42 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 77 total posts 35 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 34 total posts 24 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 186 total posts 22 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 315 total posts 20 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 76 total posts 15 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 189 total posts 14 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 75 total posts 14 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 19 total posts 12 posts