Some details about the production schedule for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Oh, STAR WARS: EPISODE VII. Whenever we try and pin down what you are, who's gonna be in you, or when you're gonna come out, our information scurries back into a hole in the wall like we're Tom and it's Jerry. Today, our old buddy Drew McWeeny over at Hitfix has confirmed that EPISODE VII will start shooting at Pinewood around mid-May (somewhere in the vicinity of the original film's 37-year anniversary) and will wrap up sometime in September. That gives JJ around 16 months after shooting ends to finalize the extensive, daunting post-production process that will, no doubt, fill in the majority of the corners for this new vision of STAR WARS.
Drew's report also claims that principal casting is pretty much all set, meaning that pretty soon, we should be hearing which one(s), if any, of these casting rumors turn out to be true. They've done a phenomenal job of keeping that news in-house as of yet, both through disinformation and just plain secrecy; if they can maintain that infamous J.J. info lockdown until opening day (or, at least, until the film starts screening for people), we should be guaranteed some surprises that, hopefully, won't have the same adverse reaction that that whole Khan business inspired.
STAR WARS: EPISODE VII will bring Luke, Leia, Han, Lando, Chewie, C-3PO, R2D2, and maybe even Wedge Antilles back to us on December 18th, 2015.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 453 total posts 172 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 298 total posts 148 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 324 total posts 78 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 251 total posts 31 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 213 total posts 23 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 587 total posts 21 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 128 total posts 13 posts