Some details about the production schedule for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Oh, STAR WARS: EPISODE VII. Whenever we try and pin down what you are, who's gonna be in you, or when you're gonna come out, our information scurries back into a hole in the wall like we're Tom and it's Jerry. Today, our old buddy Drew McWeeny over at Hitfix has confirmed that EPISODE VII will start shooting at Pinewood around mid-May (somewhere in the vicinity of the original film's 37-year anniversary) and will wrap up sometime in September. That gives JJ around 16 months after shooting ends to finalize the extensive, daunting post-production process that will, no doubt, fill in the majority of the corners for this new vision of STAR WARS.
Drew's report also claims that principal casting is pretty much all set, meaning that pretty soon, we should be hearing which one(s), if any, of these casting rumors turn out to be true. They've done a phenomenal job of keeping that news in-house as of yet, both through disinformation and just plain secrecy; if they can maintain that infamous J.J. info lockdown until opening day (or, at least, until the film starts screening for people), we should be guaranteed some surprises that, hopefully, won't have the same adverse reaction that that whole Khan business inspired.
STAR WARS: EPISODE VII will bring Luke, Leia, Han, Lando, Chewie, C-3PO, R2D2, and maybe even Wedge Antilles back to us on December 18th, 2015.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 164 total posts 115 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 247 total posts 87 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 224 total posts 65 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 84 total posts 39 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 154 total posts 35 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 59 total posts 29 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 176 total posts 28 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 262 total posts 19 posts
- AICN debuts the official poster for the stoner, doomsday, psychotic freak out film DON PEYOTE, starring, written and directed by Don Fogler!!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 72 total posts 17 posts