Martin Scorsese's THE WOLF OF WALL STREET officially gets a new release date!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
As was expected, it has been officially announced that Martin Scorsese’s latest film, THE WOLF OF WALL STREET will now be released on Christmas Day. There has been a little bit of chaos surrounding the film as the first cut Scorsese turned in was reportedly over three hours long.
It is now being said that the cut of the film that will be released is around 165 minutes long. Paramount didn’t want to release the film at over three hours but really wanted it to qualify for this year’s awards race so Scorsese has been hard at work on editing the film so it can be released before the end of the year.
Right now THE WOLF OF WALL STREET is scheduled to open against THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY, 47 RONIN, and GRUDGE MATCH.
Stay tuned though as another trailer for the film is expected to drop later today.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 104 total posts 104 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 132 total posts 100 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 437 total posts 97 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 187 total posts 39 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 110 total posts 34 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 36 total posts 23 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 44 total posts 23 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 27 total posts 21 posts