PA Series Editor to Make Directorial Debut with PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 5!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
It looks like things on the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 5 front are moving along faster than we thought. Earlier today, we learned that the new film in the wildly successful franchise had secured their writing team.
Now, Deadline reports that the film's director has also been locked down. After serving as editor on the second, third and fourth installments into the series, as well as on the upcoming spin-off film, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES, Gregory Plotkin will be taking over director duties in the upcoming film, due out in October of 2014.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- This First Teaser For DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Ain't Monkeying Around!! -- 167 total posts 167 posts
- Will Joaquin Phoenix be Playing Lex Luthor in the BATMAN/SUPERMAN Movie? -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Here's A Trailer For Adam Sandler And Drew Barrymore's BLENDED!! -- 122 total posts 122 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE WOLF OF WALL STREET! -- 153 total posts 118 posts
- A Trailer For The Michael Bay Produced WELCOME TO YESTERDAY!! Sci Fi Kids, Wet Bikini Babes, And Time Travel Collide!! -- 86 total posts 86 posts
- An AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Trailer From The UK Has Fresh Footage!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- A valid argument for creating military killer humanoid robot death machines! Leave it to Dolph! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- New Trailer and Poster for NEIGHBORS! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Capone declares ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES to be as funny and entertaining as salon-quality hair on a newsman!!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Jon Chu Teases JOE 3 Character... -- 167 total posts 35 posts