PA Series Editor to Make Directorial Debut with PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 5!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
It looks like things on the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 5 front are moving along faster than we thought. Earlier today, we learned that the new film in the wildly successful franchise had secured their writing team.
Now, Deadline reports that the film's director has also been locked down. After serving as editor on the second, third and fourth installments into the series, as well as on the upcoming spin-off film, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES, Gregory Plotkin will be taking over director duties in the upcoming film, due out in October of 2014.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 247 total posts 247 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 589 total posts 175 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 356 total posts 81 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 160 total posts 58 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 40 total posts 38 posts