Microsoft Finally Reveals XBOX ONE Release Date!!
Now that the official list of launch titles is available, and now that we’ve seen these unboxing and accessory videos, all that remains to be known aboutn the coming of XBOX ONE is...when does it arrive?
Microsoft has ben saying for some time now that the spectacular new console will arrive in November. THIS issuance from Microsoft tells us exactly when...
Xbox One will be available on Nov. 22, 2013 in all 13 of our initial launch markets – Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, UK, and USA. Many more markets will follow in 2014.
Sony’s upcoming next gen console, PlayStation 4, will arrive November 15 in the US and Canada. Stolen thunder? Or, apples and oranges? Come what may, oughta be one helluva Holiday season for gamers - or anyone lucy enough to get their hands on these hot commodity...and very promising...products.
Personally, my eyes are on the XBOX ONE. I strongly believe in its macro vision and “entertainment hub” nature - which isn’t always a popular viewpoint when discussing gaming consoles. But, as I’ve said before here on AICN, after playing an XBOX ONE at San Diego Comic Con, I’m extremely convinced that Microsoft has not skimped on the gaming elements of the device. In this case, appropriate to its product title, I’m pretty sure that...with XBOX ONE...we can have it all. And have it well...
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 159 total posts 134 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 122 total posts 78 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 180 total posts 37 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 556 total posts 33 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 176 total posts 19 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 104 total posts 14 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 355 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 191 total posts 7 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 26 total posts 6 posts