Here's A Redband Trailer For The Time Travel Romance ABOUT TIME!!
A while back I took some hits for liking the first trailer for this film - and got Talkbacked around a bit for professing my appreciation of other films from Richard Curtis, its director (PIRATE RADIO, LOVE ACTUALLY).
I’m still not going to apologize for enjoying much of Curtis’ work, and...although I confess that this new trailer feels more smug and less charming than its predecessor...I’m not prepared to abandon this title just yet. ESPECIALLY given that Bill Nighy’s in it. As far as I’m concerned, the presence of Nighy can correct a multitude of sins in a movie.
Will it in this case? We’ll see when ABOUT TIME opens this November.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 183 total posts 118 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 401 total posts 45 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 92 total posts 31 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 196 total posts 13 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 77 total posts 7 posts
- A Newish Spot For David Fincher’s GONE GIRL Is Now Online!! -- 56 total posts 6 posts