Here's A Redband Trailer For The Time Travel Romance ABOUT TIME!!
A while back I took some hits for liking the first trailer for this film - and got Talkbacked around a bit for professing my appreciation of other films from Richard Curtis, its director (PIRATE RADIO, LOVE ACTUALLY).
I’m still not going to apologize for enjoying much of Curtis’ work, and...although I confess that this new trailer feels more smug and less charming than its predecessor...I’m not prepared to abandon this title just yet. ESPECIALLY given that Bill Nighy’s in it. As far as I’m concerned, the presence of Nighy can correct a multitude of sins in a movie.
Will it in this case? We’ll see when ABOUT TIME opens this November.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 209 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 377 total posts 50 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 96 total posts 47 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 188 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 45 total posts 27 posts
- Meet The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Disney Infinity Style!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts