A Trailer For ABOUT TIME, Richard Curtis' New Time Travel Movie!!
So my dreams of someday seeing a post-Moffat DOCTOR WHO overseen by Richard Curtis (BLACKADDER, FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL) and starring Bill Nighy as the Doctor will likely never come to fruition - although in my universe 1) I absolutely think it should and 2) such a notion does not seem as random or incalculable as one might initially think. Curtis scripted a recent DOCTOR WHO episode called Vincent and the Doctor, in which Nighy appeared. And, now it seems the pair have re-united for nothing less than a time travel movie!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 591 total posts 50 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 23 total posts 18 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 40 total posts 13 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 58 total posts 13 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 55 total posts 12 posts
- More pics of zombied-out Aubrey Plaza in LIFE AFTER BETH! -- 45 total posts 10 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 10 total posts 6 posts
- Rinko Kikuchi looks for the buried loot from FARGO in KUMIKO, THE TREASURE HUNTER (based on a true story)! -- 19 total posts 6 posts
- Our first clip from the VERONICA MARS movie! Plus, a release date!! -- 28 total posts 4 posts
- FAST AND FURIOUS 7 to be scrapped entirely? -- 278 total posts 3 posts