A Trailer For ABOUT TIME, Richard Curtis' New Time Travel Movie!!
So my dreams of someday seeing a post-Moffat DOCTOR WHO overseen by Richard Curtis (BLACKADDER, FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL) and starring Bill Nighy as the Doctor will likely never come to fruition - although in my universe 1) I absolutely think it should and 2) such a notion does not seem as random or incalculable as one might initially think. Curtis scripted a recent DOCTOR WHO episode called Vincent and the Doctor, in which Nighy appeared. And, now it seems the pair have re-united for nothing less than a time travel movie!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 43 total posts 21 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 131 total posts 11 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 304 total posts 10 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 95 total posts 8 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
-- 31 total posts 4 posts
- Meet your new FANTASTIC FOUR!! -- 1651 total posts 2 posts
- ‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- Atom Egoyan's West Memphis Three Drama DEVIL'S KNOT Gets A Suitably Dramatic Trailer! -- 16 total posts 2 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews NEIGHBORS! -- 23 total posts 2 posts