A Trailer For ABOUT TIME, Richard Curtis' New Time Travel Movie!!
So my dreams of someday seeing a post-Moffat DOCTOR WHO overseen by Richard Curtis (BLACKADDER, FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL) and starring Bill Nighy as the Doctor will likely never come to fruition - although in my universe 1) I absolutely think it should and 2) such a notion does not seem as random or incalculable as one might initially think. Curtis scripted a recent DOCTOR WHO episode called Vincent and the Doctor, in which Nighy appeared. And, now it seems the pair have re-united for nothing less than a time travel movie!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 126 total posts 49 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 526 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 280 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 38 total posts 15 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 32 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 138 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 336 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 233 total posts 7 posts