Copernicus On The Science Of Time Travel / DOCTOR WHO!!
AICN’s resident ultra-brain, Copernicus, is all kindsa smart and shit. Like...he’s a Staff Scientist at the Las Cumbres Observatory Global Telescope Network, he’s Adjunct Faculty at the University of California Santa Barbara, has hosted KNOWN UNIVERSE on the National Geographic Channel, and once boxed a NASA conspiracy theorist.
Copernicus also knows a helluva lot about DOCTOR WHO - which makes him even more dear to my heart. In a recent discussion, entitled The Science and Science Fiction of Time: From Spacetime to the TARDIS, Copernicus breaks down time travel in general, looks at the concept’s pointed use in several franchises, and focuses on the shenanigans of everyone’s favorite Time Lord.
slcs.org has posted said discussion, which is presented via the embed below.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 149 total posts 73 posts
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 498 total posts 38 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 82 total posts 20 posts
- SOUL REVIVER: THE MOVIE directed by Edward Zwick...yes that Edward Zwick! -- 27 total posts 11 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 25 total posts 8 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 57 total posts 8 posts
- 2 New Posters for David Fincher's GONE GIRL! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 129 total posts 3 posts
- First Images from Jon Stewart's Directorial Debut ROSEWATER! -- 22 total posts 2 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 181 total posts 2 posts