Brad Pitt Hovers Over WORLD WAR Z In New One Sheet!!
The Kidd here...
To this point, we haven't seen one ounce of Brad Pitt on WORLD WAR Z's one sheets, with Paramount focusing a great deal on the waves and waves of zombies that'll be rolling in once Marc Forster's film finally hits on June 21. However, after some less than positive reaction to the latest trailer from fans of the book, and even our own Mr. Beaks questioning how this one is going to land with audiences so used to seeing things like THE WALKING DEAD after a presentation of bloodless footage for its obvious PG-13 rating, it looks like Paramount may be shifting gears in their marketing approach, making sure audiences know Brad Pitt is in this thing rather than selling it just as a zombie flick.
Hence, WORLD WAR Z's new poster, which doesn't have a zombie in site... just Brad Pitt hovering by helicopter over a world of destruction down below. In looking at this, what caused all this devastation? Who knows? But Brad Pitt is looking down upon it, thinking of a way to fix it. Is that going to be the way to drive some in the theatres for WORLD WAR Z in June? Personally, I'd be doubling down on the zombies... but then I'm not expecting much from a film that looks nothing like the Max Brooks' book I have come to love over the years.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 294 total posts 158 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 269 total posts 54 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 131 total posts 53 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 60 total posts 22 posts
- New BATES, BONES, BEAST, BRAIN, BEING, BELIEVE, BITTEN!! BACHELOR & BEAST Finales!! MOTHER, MOLLY, MORTY, MAYNE, KILL, VOICE, DALLAS, SWITCHED, FOSTERS, ROADSHOW, INTELLIGENCE, STARCROSSED, FOLLOWING, WOLF, RAW, & LOST GIRL!! The Return Of THE PEOPLE’S COUCH!! Emily Mortimer On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- 'We Mustn’t Disappoint Father!!' Check Out The Size Of Dany’s Dragons In The Latest Trailer For GAME OF THRONES Season Four!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 314 total posts 13 posts
- Quint thinks Nick Stoller's NEIGHBORS is heartfelt, hysterical and all kinds of messed up! SXSW 2014! -- 10 total posts 10 posts