Horror/comedy MILO gets a cool art-based poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Yesterday we debuted a great photo of Patrick Warburton giving a "What the fuck!?!" look as he met the title character from the upcoming SXSW horror/comedy Milo (click here if you missed it) and today the folks behind that film have released a cool poster for the flick, debuted by THR.
If you missed the post yesterday, Milo is about a dude (Ken Marino) whose intestinal troubles turn out not to be work and life stress related, but rather due to the fact that he has a demon living in his guts. Peter Stormare, Stephen Root and Brita herself, Gillian Jacobs, also star.
I know it's a pretty obvious jump, but I'm getting a distinct Basket Case vibe from this. It'll be much sillier, of course, but if that kind of weird out vibe is what they're going for as a base coat I'll be over the moon.
Man, I really hope this film turns out good!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 332 total posts 267 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 237 total posts 237 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 163 total posts 102 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 451 total posts 95 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 296 total posts 67 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 51 total posts 51 posts