Horror/comedy MILO gets a cool art-based poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Yesterday we debuted a great photo of Patrick Warburton giving a "What the fuck!?!" look as he met the title character from the upcoming SXSW horror/comedy Milo (click here if you missed it) and today the folks behind that film have released a cool poster for the flick, debuted by THR.
If you missed the post yesterday, Milo is about a dude (Ken Marino) whose intestinal troubles turn out not to be work and life stress related, but rather due to the fact that he has a demon living in his guts. Peter Stormare, Stephen Root and Brita herself, Gillian Jacobs, also star.
I know it's a pretty obvious jump, but I'm getting a distinct Basket Case vibe from this. It'll be much sillier, of course, but if that kind of weird out vibe is what they're going for as a base coat I'll be over the moon.
Man, I really hope this film turns out good!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 135 total posts 52 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 81 total posts 39 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 190 total posts 26 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 317 total posts 22 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 79 total posts 18 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 77 total posts 16 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 189 total posts 14 posts