Horror/comedy MILO gets a cool art-based poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Yesterday we debuted a great photo of Patrick Warburton giving a "What the fuck!?!" look as he met the title character from the upcoming SXSW horror/comedy Milo (click here if you missed it) and today the folks behind that film have released a cool poster for the flick, debuted by THR.
If you missed the post yesterday, Milo is about a dude (Ken Marino) whose intestinal troubles turn out not to be work and life stress related, but rather due to the fact that he has a demon living in his guts. Peter Stormare, Stephen Root and Brita herself, Gillian Jacobs, also star.
I know it's a pretty obvious jump, but I'm getting a distinct Basket Case vibe from this. It'll be much sillier, of course, but if that kind of weird out vibe is what they're going for as a base coat I'll be over the moon.
Man, I really hope this film turns out good!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 109 total posts 84 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 82 total posts 38 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 551 total posts 28 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 162 total posts 19 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 171 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 99 total posts 9 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 353 total posts 6 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 61 total posts 5 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 187 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 206 total posts 3 posts