Horror/comedy MILO gets a cool art-based poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Yesterday we debuted a great photo of Patrick Warburton giving a "What the fuck!?!" look as he met the title character from the upcoming SXSW horror/comedy Milo (click here if you missed it) and today the folks behind that film have released a cool poster for the flick, debuted by THR.
If you missed the post yesterday, Milo is about a dude (Ken Marino) whose intestinal troubles turn out not to be work and life stress related, but rather due to the fact that he has a demon living in his guts. Peter Stormare, Stephen Root and Brita herself, Gillian Jacobs, also star.
I know it's a pretty obvious jump, but I'm getting a distinct Basket Case vibe from this. It'll be much sillier, of course, but if that kind of weird out vibe is what they're going for as a base coat I'll be over the moon.
Man, I really hope this film turns out good!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 138 total posts 39 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 283 total posts 38 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 70 total posts 34 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 154 total posts 16 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 139 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 175 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 39 total posts 10 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 25 total posts 9 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts