AICN Exclusive: Patrick Warburton meets intestinal demon MILO in this first look photo from the SXSW horror/comedy!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. One of my most anticipated SXSW Midnight flicks is Milo, which is a horror comedy about a working stiff who has stomach issues and he comes to find out they're caused by a demon living in his intestines. This demon claws itself out when his host gets stressed and kills people, then crawls back in afterwards.
Yes, this is a real movie, starring Ken Marino, Stephen Root, Mary Kay Place, Peter Stormare, the lovely Gillian Jacobs and Patrick Warburton, no less. Oh and it's produced by the Duplass Bros and is directed by longtime Duplass collaborator Jacob Vaughan.
This is either going to be fucking awful or the best thing ever.
Today we get to exclusively debut an image of Patrick Warburton meeting the title character, the intestinal demon Milo and that look on Warburton's face alone has me laughing. Please be good!
I'll report back from the fest on this one for sure. Stay tuned! SXSW is coming up fast!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 367 total posts 27 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 57 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 162 total posts 14 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 272 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 519 total posts 4 posts