AICN Exclusive: Patrick Warburton meets intestinal demon MILO in this first look photo from the SXSW horror/comedy!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. One of my most anticipated SXSW Midnight flicks is Milo, which is a horror comedy about a working stiff who has stomach issues and he comes to find out they're caused by a demon living in his intestines. This demon claws itself out when his host gets stressed and kills people, then crawls back in afterwards.
Yes, this is a real movie, starring Ken Marino, Stephen Root, Mary Kay Place, Peter Stormare, the lovely Gillian Jacobs and Patrick Warburton, no less. Oh and it's produced by the Duplass Bros and is directed by longtime Duplass collaborator Jacob Vaughan.
This is either going to be fucking awful or the best thing ever.
Today we get to exclusively debut an image of Patrick Warburton meeting the title character, the intestinal demon Milo and that look on Warburton's face alone has me laughing. Please be good!
I'll report back from the fest on this one for sure. Stay tuned! SXSW is coming up fast!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 124 total posts 124 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 247 total posts 114 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 116 total posts 109 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 108 total posts 64 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 297 total posts 59 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 406 total posts 55 posts
- Behold The Probably Offensive But Kinda Cool DEAD SNOW 2 Poster!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 103 total posts 25 posts
- Showtime Renews MASTERS OF SEX And RAY DONOVAN For Third Seasons!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts