AICN Exclusive: Patrick Warburton meets intestinal demon MILO in this first look photo from the SXSW horror/comedy!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. One of my most anticipated SXSW Midnight flicks is Milo, which is a horror comedy about a working stiff who has stomach issues and he comes to find out they're caused by a demon living in his intestines. This demon claws itself out when his host gets stressed and kills people, then crawls back in afterwards.
Yes, this is a real movie, starring Ken Marino, Stephen Root, Mary Kay Place, Peter Stormare, the lovely Gillian Jacobs and Patrick Warburton, no less. Oh and it's produced by the Duplass Bros and is directed by longtime Duplass collaborator Jacob Vaughan.
This is either going to be fucking awful or the best thing ever.
Today we get to exclusively debut an image of Patrick Warburton meeting the title character, the intestinal demon Milo and that look on Warburton's face alone has me laughing. Please be good!
I'll report back from the fest on this one for sure. Stay tuned! SXSW is coming up fast!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 135 total posts 52 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 81 total posts 39 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 190 total posts 26 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 317 total posts 22 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 79 total posts 18 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 77 total posts 16 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 189 total posts 14 posts