Want To Win THE WALKING DEAD: The Complete Second Season Limited Edition Blu-ray?? The Kidd's Got One!!
The Kidd here...
I gave you a pretty good glimpse at what one of these Limited Edition THE WALKING DEAD: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray sets looked like late last week, and now thanks to Anchor Bay, I'm giving one of them away.
This isn't the one I opened up, but a brand spankin' new, sealed version, complete with the collector's screwdriver-through-the-eye zombie statue, created especially for this set by McFarlane Toys and designed by Greg Nicotero, up for grabs.
One set for the taking, and for three runners-up, I've got three Four-Disc regular editions of The Complete Second Season to award... so how do you take your best shot at taking one of them home? That's easy... be the best walker you can be.
In SHAUN OF THE DEAD, it was Ed who said he'd do it on the night when it came time for showing off their zombie impersonation skills. Well, for the purposes of this contest, it's the night... so go to it.
I want to see a video of your best zombie impersonation. Assemble that lifeless look, the walk, the sound, and let's see what you've got, because the best is getting their very own zombie head coming to them.
This doesn't have to be high-quality stuff. You can get your friend to shoot video of you with your phone if you want, but if you half-ass this, it'll be easy to tell. I don't need top-notch production values, but I do need it in YouTube form to be judged. So upload whatever you come up with there, send over the link, and we'll see who can pull off the best zombie around here.
In the body of the email, send your name, mailing address and link to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS with THREE exclamation points):
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, no matter how good it may have been.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, August 31.
Only ONE entry permitted per person, and this contest is only available to residents of the U.S.
Good luck to you all, and thanks again to Anchor Bay for the cool stuff.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 28, 2012, 1:46 p.m. CST
cause i'm celebrating first!
Aug. 28, 2012, 1:50 p.m. CST
Aug. 28, 2012, 1:51 p.m. CST
by Norman Colson
Aug. 28, 2012, 2:02 p.m. CST
I may need to get drunk and do this.
Aug. 28, 2012, 2:04 p.m. CST
Walking Dead season 2 stank :(
Aug. 28, 2012, 2:14 p.m. CST
I mean, the plastic Simpsons heads are bad enough.
Aug. 28, 2012, 2:33 p.m. CST
by Dick Jones
...I just pull footage from a zombie movie where I was an extra?
Aug. 28, 2012, 2:50 p.m. CST
So tired of these contests never being open to fans around the world, let alone north of the border.
Aug. 28, 2012, 3:58 p.m. CST
Season 2 is hardly worth owning. Hell I deleted it from my dvr before mid-season.
Aug. 28, 2012, 4:05 p.m. CST
damn just gets old after awhile
Aug. 28, 2012, 4:29 p.m. CST
Ahh, where are the Chuds of yesteryear?
Aug. 28, 2012, 9:55 p.m. CST
by Hardboiled Wonderland
This site has eaten the fucking shark in the fridge.
Aug. 28, 2012, 10:31 p.m. CST
Way to absolutely skull fuck up a fantastic story, AMC. What appropriate packaging... you're the screw driver, and all your viewers are the zombies. Didn't even try to be subtle about it, did you?
Aug. 29, 2012, 3:24 a.m. CST
I'm just saying.
Aug. 29, 2012, 5:07 a.m. CST
Aug. 29, 2012, 5:18 a.m. CST
Sometimes shipping internationally costs more than the value of the actual item that's being shipped. As much as the people in charge would like to make these contests available to people outside the U.S., I'm also sure they don't want to lose another 50, 60, or even much more that they would have to spend to get it to you. And if they made the winners pay the shipping charges, the contests winners probably wouldn't wanna hear that they won only to discover that THEY have to spend that kind of money just to get something they won for free. They're better off using that cash to just buy the item from their local store and save themselves the time and trouble.
Aug. 30, 2012, 12:15 a.m. CST
But then again i've never seen the 2nd season so I shouldn't talk...but I figure seeing how crappy the first one was...i'm not really required to watch the 2nd.
Sept. 1, 2012, 3:13 a.m. CST
You will probably deem it as "alright", considering it's the extremely rushed work of a non-professional and not the work of professionals with a budget and lots of time. http://tinyurl.com/8zhlpgg
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 382 total posts 16 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 203 total posts 12 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 627 total posts 4 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 303 total posts 4 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 312 total posts 3 posts
- Two More BIG BROTHER Nominations!! The Return Of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!! MI6 On PBS!! FALLING SKIES Finale!! New MANHATTAN, MASTERS, NAKED, RAY, RECKLESS, BEACHFRONT, BREATHLESS, KARDASHIANS, WIPEOUT!! No STRAIN This Week!! No LEFTOVERS Finale Either!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 23 total posts 2 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 349 total posts 2 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 97 total posts 2 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 1 total post 1 post