‘Why Don’t You Relay
The Message Instead??’
Hercules Says Tonight’s Antepenultimate BOARDWALK Is Another Great One!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.10 FAQ
What’s it called?
“White Horse Pike.”
Teleplay is credited to Dave Flebotte.
What says HBO?
“Tipped off by Sally Wheet (Patricia Arquette), Nucky enlists Eli (Shea Whigham) and Agent Knox (Brian Geraghty) to check out the extra cargo in Florida shipments. Margaret (Kelly Macdonald) ponders a deal with Rothstein to improve her family’s living conditions. Capone grows suspicious of Torrio (Greg Antonacci); Nucky faces a dilemma; Eli makes peace with Willie (Ben Rosenfield).”
So are we done with Nelson Van Alden for the season?
The godless Van Alden is back. He has far less screen time that he did last week but his actions this week are pivotal.
And The Phantom Richard Harrow?
Nucky gave him a job as a cleaner. If you know what I mean.
“White Horse Pike”?
A stretch of New Jersey highway that helps connect Tampa to New York. This is where Eli and Knox check out the cargo. It’s a perfect place to find what is found.
What dilemma does Nucky face this week?
It’s a North Side issue.
What’s doing with our favorite new character, FBI swine James Tolliver/Warren Knox?
Tolliver’s Van Alden side goes rather more public this week.
How does Eli make peace with Willie?
By condoning his shift to the dark side.
Any sign of Gillian Darmody this week?
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
Any sign of Esther Randolph, George Remus, Gaston Bullock Means or Andrew Mellon?
We see a bit of what J. Edgar Hoover’s up to.
What does Rothstein want from Margaret?
Anything happening with Lansky and/or Luciano?
No Charlie, but it’s a big episode for Lansky.
Do we see the bottom half of Willie’s hot girlfriend?
We do not.
How does it start?
Knox/Tolliver grills an unshaven Eli about Capone.
The big news?
It’s a much bigger Chalky episode than HBO’s logline suggests.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Nucky’s initial conversation with Narcisse is a classic.
Knox/Tolliver. Insurance agent Ballenchek, recently transferred from the Chicago office. The visit with Chalky’s daughter. “Everything he holds dear can be gone.” “You have time to go to the pictures?” “Any other objections?” “You’ll find the meat tough.” “There’s been something I’ve been meaning to ask you.”
What’s not so good?
After tonight? Only two episodes left until 2014.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
As it begins, with Eli Thompson. “Let’s get it sorted out,” says Nucky’s brother.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 420 total posts 83 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 168 total posts 38 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 66 total posts 37 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 44 total posts 36 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 42 total posts 33 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts