‘Why Don’t You Relay
The Message Instead??’
Hercules Says Tonight’s Antepenultimate BOARDWALK Is Another Great One!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.10 FAQ
What’s it called?
“White Horse Pike.”
Teleplay is credited to Dave Flebotte.
What says HBO?
“Tipped off by Sally Wheet (Patricia Arquette), Nucky enlists Eli (Shea Whigham) and Agent Knox (Brian Geraghty) to check out the extra cargo in Florida shipments. Margaret (Kelly Macdonald) ponders a deal with Rothstein to improve her family’s living conditions. Capone grows suspicious of Torrio (Greg Antonacci); Nucky faces a dilemma; Eli makes peace with Willie (Ben Rosenfield).”
So are we done with Nelson Van Alden for the season?
The godless Van Alden is back. He has far less screen time that he did last week but his actions this week are pivotal.
And The Phantom Richard Harrow?
Nucky gave him a job as a cleaner. If you know what I mean.
“White Horse Pike”?
A stretch of New Jersey highway that helps connect Tampa to New York. This is where Eli and Knox check out the cargo. It’s a perfect place to find what is found.
What dilemma does Nucky face this week?
It’s a North Side issue.
What’s doing with our favorite new character, FBI swine James Tolliver/Warren Knox?
Tolliver’s Van Alden side goes rather more public this week.
How does Eli make peace with Willie?
By condoning his shift to the dark side.
Any sign of Gillian Darmody this week?
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
Any sign of Esther Randolph, George Remus, Gaston Bullock Means or Andrew Mellon?
We see a bit of what J. Edgar Hoover’s up to.
What does Rothstein want from Margaret?
Anything happening with Lansky and/or Luciano?
No Charlie, but it’s a big episode for Lansky.
Do we see the bottom half of Willie’s hot girlfriend?
We do not.
How does it start?
Knox/Tolliver grills an unshaven Eli about Capone.
The big news?
It’s a much bigger Chalky episode than HBO’s logline suggests.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Nucky’s initial conversation with Narcisse is a classic.
Knox/Tolliver. Insurance agent Ballenchek, recently transferred from the Chicago office. The visit with Chalky’s daughter. “Everything he holds dear can be gone.” “You have time to go to the pictures?” “Any other objections?” “You’ll find the meat tough.” “There’s been something I’ve been meaning to ask you.”
What’s not so good?
After tonight? Only two episodes left until 2014.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
As it begins, with Eli Thompson. “Let’s get it sorted out,” says Nucky’s brother.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 507 total posts 10 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 263 total posts 7 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 332 total posts 3 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 10 total posts 2 posts