Teaser Trailer for THE RAID 2: BERANDAL is Here and Kicks All Kinds of Ass!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Welcome to the most exciting and badass Wednesday in recent memory. That's right - this is the Wednesday we get a teaser trailer for the highly-anticipated sequel to THE RAID: REDEMPTION - one of the most exciting and surprising films in recent memory.
THE RAID 2: BERANDAL is said to take place 2 hours after the first film ends. While the first one made excellent use of the one building location, director Gareth Evans looks to be expanding the world a bit in this installment and giving the story a broader scope. Though, the exact nature of that story is still pretty vague. This teaser gives us a bunch of shots featuring a variety of mayhem and violence, intersperced with shots of Rama (Iko Uwais) beating the living shit out of a jail cell wall.
So here it is, thanks to Twitch. And Evans recommends you play it as loud as possible. So crank that bastard up to eleven.
There is no release date as of yet, but we should get one soon, as Sony Pictures Classics and Stage 6 Films announced earlier this week that they will be handling theatrical distribution in the U.S.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 106 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 512 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts