Jennifer Love Hewitt Handjob Hour THE CLIENT LIST!!
Lifetime’s “The Client List,” which follows a young woman who sees her massage business grow popular when she starts eliciting orgasms, has been cancelled after two seasons.
The series enjoyed decent ratings by Lifetime standards, but Hewitt and the producers differed on where to take the storylines. Hewitt, apparently, wanted more focus on the relationship with the characters played by herself and her real-life fiancé, while producers wanted to stick with handjobs.
Find all of The Hollywood Reporter’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 52 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 351 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 154 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 81 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 215 total posts 3 posts
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 424 total posts 2 posts