‘She’s Not Weak!!’
Herc Loves Tonight’s
WALKING DEAD 4.2!!
The Walking Dead 4.2 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Angela Kang (“Say The Word,” “I Ain’t A Judas”).
What says AMC?
“As the group faces a brand new enemy, Rick and the others must fight to protect the livelihood they worked so hard to create at the prison.”
They could be talking about what happened at the end of last episode, or they could be talking about something behind the fence-zombie increase.
Do we learn the cause of what happened at the end of last week’s episode?
We do, less than halfway through tonight’s installment.
Is The Governor lurking about?
Not this week.
How does it start?
Someone with a flashlight feeds a rat to a hungry fence zombie. Then Tyreese sings a little Cole Porter to a fellow Woodbury vet.
Is the fellow Woodbury vet Karen?
The big news?
AMC’s increasingly thoughtful and thrilling zombie adventure is now approaching “Mad Men” and “Breaking Bad” in terms of quality.
What else is AMC not telling us?
This episode is going to leave at least a few people in tears.
Carol and the girls. The DefCon One level of mayhem. The teaser generally and the kid’s drawing of the fence zombies in particular. The zombie that decided it could push itself through the fence. The squealing. Rick’s sacrifice. The sadness on Rick’s blood-soaked face. “It’s what I shoulda said.” “She’s not weak.” The shocker ending.
What’s not so good?
I’ve no complaints.
How does it end, spoiler-boy?
A major character falls to his or her knees.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 109 total posts 84 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 82 total posts 38 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 551 total posts 28 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 162 total posts 19 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 171 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 99 total posts 9 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 353 total posts 6 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 61 total posts 5 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 187 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 206 total posts 3 posts