‘I Hope We Answer Your Three Questions To Your Satisfaction!!’ Herc Says Tonight’s WALKING DEAD Premiere Launches Its Fourth Season Brilliantly!!
The Walking Dead 4.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“30 Days Without An Accident.”
Teleplay is credited to new showrunner Scott M. Gimple.
What says AMC?
“Rick and the group are as close to an ideal life as possible at the prison. Will they be able to hold on to humanity in the face of a new evil?”
It’s certainly new and it’s certainly not a force for good, but I’m not certain I’d be throwing around the word “evil.”
Is The Governor lurking about?
Not this week.
How does it start?
With pretty flowers and Rick working a hoe.
What’s doing with the title sequence?
Sarah Wayne Callies and David Morrissey are gone but Scott Wilson finally made it in. Those in the press kit -- but not in the title sequence -- include Emily Kinney (Beth), Chad Coleman (Tyreese), Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha) and Morrissey (The Governor).
The big news?
Time has passed and the prison population has swollen since we last saw it. Brace for familiar characters in unfamiliar relationships.
What else is AMC not telling us?
Newcomers to the cast include Kyle Gallner (beefier than during his “Veronica Mars” days), Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (D Barksdale from “The Wire”), and the fabulous Kerry Condon (who cavorted nakedly as Octavia on “Rome”).
The big changes generally, including Rick’s new strategy regarding newcomers. Violet. The prison’s Reaper Corps and its Woodbury component. The little girls. Guessing what Daryl did “before the turn.” Daryl’s boot. The reminder that Atlanta was once a major airline hub. “You call them walkers.” The fine wine and the red rain. “I hope we answer your three questions to your satisfaction.” “I don’t cry anymore, Daryl.” “I’m glad I didn’t say goodbye.”
What’s not so good?
You will not want to wait a week to see next week’s terrific episode.
How does it end, spoiler-boy?
“You get to come back. You do.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 518 total posts 178 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 183 total posts 151 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 143 total posts 143 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 141 total posts 141 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 200 total posts 52 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts