Sunday Brings A Heaping 75 Minutes Of The Last Two Episodes Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week things went bad for Hank and Gomie, but perhaps a bit worse for Jesse, thanks to Todd and Lydia’s need for bluer meth. I seem to recall an ancient Navajo who did not want to sell his truck. Also, Skyler brandished a large knife and Walt planted his infant daughter in a firetruck.
I want to point out that Walter Jr. needs help putting on his own pants but requires none to pry Heisenberg off Skyler.
AMC says of tonight’s “Granite State”:
Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion.
The Granite State, of course, is New Hampshire.
I predict no baldness for Walt in this one. I predict also that Walt finds himself forced to return to Albuquerque to save his family, and that things don’t go at all well for Todd.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 209 total posts 49 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 90 total posts 41 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 50 total posts 20 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 65 total posts 20 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 175 total posts 16 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 507 total posts 11 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 127 total posts 8 posts
- This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon! -- 74 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 61 total posts 6 posts
- "Alright boys, it's Howdy-Doody time!" Michael C. Hall, Sam Shepard, and Don Johnson do the southern noir thing in this COLD IN JULY trailer! -- 26 total posts 4 posts