What Fantastic Fest Legend is upon this MACHETE KILLS Poster? He's Too Cool!
Hey folks, Harry here... If FANTASTIC FEST has given birth to a singular action/acting legend, it would be Marko Zaror. KILLTRO, MIRAGEMAN and MANDRILL have formed a fantastic holy trinity of ass-kicking suaveness that means MARKO ZAROR to me. MANDRILL, I sometimes watch too much. It is an amazing little movie. Well, Robert Rodriguez has hired Marko Zaror - and now swears by the man, because that's what Zaror does. Well, it is fitting that MACHETE KILLS opens Fantastic Fest and that Marko gets his own one-sheet! If you don't know Zaror, you will. He's about as cool as a Man can be. I can't wait to see how Rodriguez uses him in MACHETE KILLS - I'm giddy that it is Marko Zaror as Marko Zaror though. He really does have the best damn name!
Zaror will roar!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 104 total posts 104 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 132 total posts 100 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 437 total posts 97 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 187 total posts 39 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 110 total posts 34 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 36 total posts 23 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 44 total posts 23 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 27 total posts 21 posts