That's quite a nice little nothing the Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day is almost wearing.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Hoo, busy, busy day. Fantastic Fest starts up in a week, people are coming into to town and the schedule was just released... add on to that a surprise appearance by an adorable Golden Retriever puppy at my doorstep and an afternoon spent getting that little cutie back to her person and you can hopefully understand why I'm getting this image to you just under the wire (midnight CST is quickly approaching.
Thankfully there's not much set up needed for this great image of Sean Connery during the making of James Bond flick DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER. I have an automatic nostalgia for all Connery Bonds (thanks to an obsessive stepfather), but it's not too controversial to think this one is the weakest of them (if you don't count Never Say Never Again, which you shouldn't). Still, it's damn fun to watch.
I would comment on his hairy chest and make some kind of joke, but then I get assaulted by mental images of Zardoz. Enjoy Connery's manliness!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic is eating the guests, sir.
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 106 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 512 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts