ROBOCOP Reboot Trailer Is The Shame Of Old Detroit
It's not a fiasco on the level of the ED-209 boardroom unveiling (yet), but this first trailer for the Jose Padilla-directed remake of Paul Verhoeven's sci-fi/action masterpiece ROBOCOP makes a limp case for its existence. Visually flat, devoid of humor, and thoroughly unoriginal (obviously), this looks like a colossal waste of time and money - kinda like the last time they sanded down the edges of a great Paul Verhoeven movie. Do SPETTERS next, Sony!
They've Poochied Robocop.
Now that I'm expecting an insipid, by-committee piece of shit, maybe I'll actually enjoy this when it hits theaters on February 7th, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 138 total posts 8 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 343 total posts 6 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 397 total posts 5 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 73 total posts 5 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 106 total posts 5 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 33 total posts 4 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 68 total posts 4 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 10 total posts 3 posts