‘Do Not Float That Idea Again!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last Five Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Walt gifted Hank and Marie a home movie and Jesse decided what the White residence needed was a thick coat of gasoline.
AMC says of tonight’s “Rabid Dog”:
An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything.
Sam Catlin (“Crawl Space,” “Fifty-One”) makes his directorial debut from his own teleplay.
My predictions: Jesse runs into Junior. And Hank says “Fuck it” and shows Walt’s “confession” DVD to his DEA buddies.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 52 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 351 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 154 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 81 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 215 total posts 3 posts
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 424 total posts 2 posts