‘Do Not Float That Idea Again!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last Five Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Walt gifted Hank and Marie a home movie and Jesse decided what the White residence needed was a thick coat of gasoline.
AMC says of tonight’s “Rabid Dog”:
An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything.
Sam Catlin (“Crawl Space,” “Fifty-One”) makes his directorial debut from his own teleplay.
My predictions: Jesse runs into Junior. And Hank says “Fuck it” and shows Walt’s “confession” DVD to his DEA buddies.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Cyborg is confirmed to appear in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN, and we know who's going to play him! -- 285 total posts 48 posts
- UPDATED (17:15) with image of the cast in character! Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 106 total posts 14 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 84 total posts 6 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 222 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for [REC]4: APOCALYPSE Has Arrived! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR talks with Thommy Hutson about Kickstarting his new book, the definitive A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET companion, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN! -- 95 total posts 3 posts
- 4th Week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: SORCERER, GET CARTER, PAWNBROKER, Slasher horror & more!!! -- 177 total posts 3 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 134 total posts 3 posts
- Here's A Trailer For AS ABOVE SO BELOW!! Freaky Madness In The Catacombs Of Paris!! -- 30 total posts 2 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 455 total posts 2 posts