Robert Redford is "the old man and the sea" in this new one sheet for ALL IS LOST!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Our final one sheet for the day is for J.C. Chandor's ALL IS LOST. It debuted at this year's Cannes Film Festival and received universal acclaim. It is a one man show with Robert Redford playing the old man stuck at sea and it sounds like he has a good shot of receiving some acting awards. That is all they really need to get across and this poster does a good job of that. Another film this October that I cannot wait for.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 168 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 498 total posts 2 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 128 total posts 2 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 57 total posts 2 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 31 total posts 1 post