Newest Cast Member Of THE EXPENDABLES 3 Belongs In A Museum!
Who needs the trades when you've got Twitter? Take it away, Sly!
WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!— Sylvester Stallone (@TheSlyStallone) August 6, 2013
This is... unexpected. Since Stallone's not offering up any particulars, we're left asking the obvious question: will Ford be paying some form of homage to Indiana Jones? Actually, Jack Ryan would make more sense in this universe, but I really don't need THE EXPENDABLES 3 to make sense. I just need it to be bloody, silly and shot in Detroit. Bulgaria's too fancy.
THE EXPENDABLES 3 will hit theaters on August 15, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 134 total posts 134 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 215 total posts 86 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 301 total posts 48 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- TERMINATOR: GENESIS to be a sequel, reboot, and prequel all at the same time!?! -- 490 total posts 36 posts
- Nordling's Day One Of SXSW 2014 - THE DESERT And PREMATURE! -- 27 total posts 20 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 45 total posts 17 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 68 total posts 14 posts