The Trailer For I DECLARE WAR!
I'm so happy this movie is getting released to a wider audience, through Drafthouse Films. It's one of my favorite movies I saw last year, and comparisons, both in tone and quality, to STAND BY ME are pretty on the mark. And never mind the R-rating, parents. I don't say that often, but the events of the movie are so obviously in the collective imaginations of the kids involved that I doubt anyone, child or adult, could get anything terribly upsetting from it. As for the language, well, that's just how kids talk. The rating is from overly sensitive people at the MPAA, and that's all. I wouldn't hesitate to take a kid to this.
Here's the trailer, courtesy of Machinima. I DECLARE WAR will be on VOD July 26th, but if you can, I urge you to wait until its theatrical release on August 30th. It's a big screen kind of movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 190 total posts 59 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 71 total posts 36 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 93 total posts 21 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 77 total posts 18 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 88 total posts 12 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 12 total posts 12 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 77 total posts 11 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 21 total posts 9 posts