Tonight the KERN Krew and I tackle all manner of geeky topics, including what transpired on last week’s “Game of Thrones”:
* Greywind’s head was affixed to Robb’s body.
* Joffrey offered to serve Robb’s head to Sansa at his wedding feast, and accused Tywin of hiding under Casterly Rock.
* Tywin sent King Joffrey to his room without supper and appointed Roose Bolton warden of the North.
* Gilly stumbled upon Bran and Hodor and finally gave her baby a name.
* Ramsay Snow enjoyed some sausage and mailed Balon Greyjoy Theon’s favorite toy.
* Davos rescued Gendry from Mellisandre, and Messisandre rescued Davos from Stannis.
* Varys tried to help Shae ditch Tyrion.
* The Hound asked Arya for warning.
* Ygritte wept as she put some arrows to use.
* Jon reunited with Sam.
* Jamie reunited with Cercei.
* Stannis learned what Sam saw Beyond The Wall
* Dragons soared as Dany crowd-surfed a bunch of former slaves.
“Ask Mr. KERN” airs Saturdays 8:05 p.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Time. No matter where you are you can listen to the show LIVE by hitting the “Listen Live” button at kernradio.com.
Best of all, you, constant reader, can join this very nerdy conversation.
The toll-free call-in line is:
Call in drunk, as I always do, but watch your language. This is not a podcast. This monster goes out over the air on all 50,000 watts of Southern California’s KERN-AM.
Have something better to do tonight? Want to listen to older shows? Head over to the “Ask Mr. KERN” archives!