HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About MAN OF STEEL And THE BLING RING!! Plus Discussion Of Last Week’s GAME OF THRONES And MAD MEN!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!!
Tonight the KERN Krew and I tackle all manner of geeky topics, including what transpired on last week’s “Game of Thrones”:
* Greywind’s head was affixed to Robb’s body.
* Joffrey offered to serve Robb’s head to Sansa at his wedding feast, and accused Tywin of hiding under Casterly Rock.
* Tywin sent King Joffrey to his room without supper and appointed Roose Bolton warden of the North.
* Gilly stumbled upon Bran and Hodor and finally gave her baby a name.
* Ramsay Snow enjoyed some sausage and mailed Balon Greyjoy Theon’s favorite toy.
* Davos rescued Gendry from Mellisandre, and Messisandre rescued Davos from Stannis.
* Varys tried to help Shae ditch Tyrion.
* The Hound asked Arya for warning.
* Ygritte wept as she put some arrows to use.
* Jon reunited with Sam.
* Jamie reunited with Cercei.
* Stannis learned what Sam saw Beyond The Wall
* Dragons soared as Dany crowd-surfed a bunch of former slaves.
“Ask Mr. KERN” airs Saturdays 8:05 p.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Time. No matter where you are you can listen to the show LIVE by hitting the “Listen Live” button at kernradio.com.
Best of all, you, constant reader, can join this very nerdy conversation.
The toll-free call-in line is:
Call in drunk, as I always do, but watch your language. This is not a podcast. This monster goes out over the air on all 50,000 watts of Southern California’s KERN-AM.
Have something better to do tonight? Want to listen to older shows? Head over to the “Ask Mr. KERN” archives!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 159 total posts 134 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 122 total posts 78 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 180 total posts 37 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 556 total posts 33 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 176 total posts 19 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 104 total posts 14 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 355 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 191 total posts 7 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 26 total posts 6 posts