'Don't Touch Lola!!'
New 30-Second Promo!!
ABC Announces Series Order For Joss Whedon’s Big AVENGERS Spin-Off AGENTS OF SHIELD!!
“Agents of SHIELD,” from “Avengers” writer-director Joss Whedon, is going to series, ABC announced late Friday.
The big promo for the series (above) first ran during Sunday's seaon finale of "Once Upon A Time."
Whedon co-wrote and directed the “SHIELD” pilot, in which Clark Gregg reprises his “Iron Man”/“Thor”/“Avengers” role: Nick Fury’s right hand, senior SHIELD agent Phil Coulson.
Whedon, who wrote or co-wrote "Toy Story," "Speed," "Alien: Resurrection" and "Cabin in the Woods," wrote and directed "Serenity" and "Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog." He is also the creator of the acclaimed TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Angel," "Firefly" and "Dollhouse." His next big-screen directorial efforts are "Much Ado About Nothing" and "The Avengers 2."
We still don't know if ABC will air it in the fall or make us wait till midseason. ABC announces its 2013-14 slate on Tuesday.
Clark Gregg reprises his role of Agent Phil Coulson from Marvel’s feature films as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Together they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. Coulson’s team consists of Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), highly trained in combat and espionage, Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen) expert pilot and martial artist, Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker); brilliant engineer and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) genius bio-chemist. Joining them on their journey into mystery is new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet). From Executive Producers Joss Whedon (“Marvel’s The Avengers,” ”Buffy the Vampire Slayer”); Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” pilot co-writers (“Dollhouse,” “Dr.Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog”); Jeffrey Bell (“Angel,” “Alias”); and Jeph Loeb (“Smallville”) comes Marvel’s first TV series. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 335 total posts 335 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 212 total posts 163 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 143 total posts 143 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 298 total posts 138 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 267 total posts 108 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 92 total posts 62 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 102 total posts 57 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 163 total posts 44 posts