The Super Bowl Spot For SNITCH Perhaps Tells Too Much!!
The Kidd here...
Summit Entertainment has gone out and purchased time during the Super Bowl to try turning people onto The Rock's next movie SNITCH, which is due to hit theatres in a few weeks. Strangely enough, Summit has been sitting on this film, not doing much with it over the past few months, with its promotional campaign really only kicking up now. I guess building awareness slipped their minds.
There's nothing here that looks too bad - The Rock has to put himself in jeopardy for the stupid decisions of his kid - although we've seen nearly all of this before already. And with that semi truck stunt looking like the biggest set piece in all of the movie, I wish they would have saved that for my theatre experience when I might appreciate more, as opposed to now, when they've just set me up to look for it as the inevitable moment approaches in the film. I'll give this one a watch when it comes out, as The Rock has done far worse. This one may turn out halfway decent.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 159 total posts 134 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 122 total posts 78 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 180 total posts 37 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 556 total posts 33 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 176 total posts 19 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 104 total posts 14 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 355 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 191 total posts 7 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 26 total posts 6 posts