WORLD WAR Z Super Bowl Spot has a gloomy epic vibe...
Hey folks, Harry here... I don't know what to make of WORLD WAR Z. I haven't read the book or listened to what I understand is an excellent audio book. But it's my understanding by the fans of the material, that what we're seeing in these trailers are very different from what the book is. I do know that from the material we see, WORLD WAR Z is going to be a very aggressive HOT ZONE style movie. There's a gloomy doominess to this SUPER BOWL Spot that basically shows us the same stuff we've seen in the trailers - but cut in a manner that leaves one thinking... They're fucked. I mean not only are these fast running zombies, but they seem to also have hive mentality - thus the warrior ant style zombie tower. This is genuinely scary imagery. I'll be curious to see the film finally, they've been working really hard on this one.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 61 total posts 29 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 367 total posts 27 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 164 total posts 16 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 12 total posts 12 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 15 total posts 9 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 272 total posts 5 posts