Here's The New Poster For The Ryan Gosling/Bradley Cooper Flick THE PLACE BEYOND THE PINES
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I've seen The Place Beyond the Pines and it's good. Like, really fuckin' good. If it's not on your radar, it should be. This new poster is being a little tricksie, but I won't say much more than that.
Basically this movie has Ryan Gosling in his Drive mode as a petty criminal who is good at what he does, but the pressure starts building when he finds out a long ago fling resulted in a child he never knew about. It's directed by Derek Cianfrance who did Blue Valentine, which was also quality... but this movie won't make you want to go celibate for the rest of your life.
I predict this one will top many critic's best of the year lists as long as their typically short memories don't get in the way. The Place Beyond the Pines hits theaters March 29th. Go see it!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 502 total posts 5 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 25 total posts 2 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 19 total posts 1 post