All The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day has to do is eat three or four children and there’d be the most appalling publicity.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
While I think Temple of Doom is a better film, Gremlins 2 shares a similar fan-backlash fate as Indy’s second cinematic adventure. Both movies took an element of the previous and took a hard turn in that direction. In Temple of Doom’s case they took the face-melting and scary as shit ark ghosts stuff and went whole hog in that direction. Gremlins 2 took the crazy Looney Tunes influence and similarly just went for it.
I always appreciate it when a sequel doesn’t try to just remake the first film, so naturally I really enjoy me some Gremlins 2. Lightning Gremlin, that fucked up spider Gremlin, the super goofy turn by Christopher Lee… I’m a fan.
So, how about a BTS pic from Gremlins 2 then? Here’s Joe Dante helping the great Christopher Lee celebrate some big event on the set of the sequel. Could be a birthday or some landmark moment or just because they want a special cake. They’re allowed. By the way, how sweet is that cake? Thanks to Ken Thompson Marchesi and Trailers From Hell for the shot!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
A funny thing happened on the way to tomorrow’s pic.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 509 total posts 12 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 265 total posts 9 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 31 total posts 8 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts