Stephen Chow's JOURNEY TO THE WEST Trailer is 1:15 Minutes Of Pure Awesome Insanity!
I have no idea what's happening in this trailer, but it's Stephen Chow, so I automatically trust it. I adore KUNG-FU HUSTLE and SHAOLIN SOCCER, and this looks like an acid dream of a Looney Tunes cartoon. And I'm pretty damn certain I don't want to know what he's about to do to that pig:
JOURNEY TO THE WEST opens in China next month, and hopefully we'll see it in the States very soon. If you don't love Stephen Chow, well, I don't know what to tell you. Some things can't be explained. But if you've never seen any of his movies, get to Netflix stat.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 52 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 351 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 154 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 81 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 215 total posts 3 posts
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 424 total posts 2 posts