Take A Break From Your Expectations With The Trailer For SPRING BREAKERS!!
The Kidd here...
The second it was announced that Harmony Korine was putting together a Spring Break movie starring Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson, with a corn-rowed, gold-toothed James Franco in the mix, I really didn't know what to expect. Was this just some borderline depiction of jailbait in bikinis with train wreck written all over it? Because, by taking a look at the new trailer (via MTV News), we're about to head into some very dark territory with a few faces we've come to know only as wholesome.
Put me in the surprised camp by what we're seeing here, as I was anticipating this one to have a bit more of a fun, lighter tone... but Korine is really going to the extreme in putting these girls in some really dicey and shady circumstances... and I can't wait to see it.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 367 total posts 27 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 57 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 162 total posts 14 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 272 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 519 total posts 4 posts