John Ary On THE LAST STAND!!
John Ary here with a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's latest flick, The Last Stand.
The good news: Arnie has returned to form. He's kicked off much of the rust that seemed to coat his abysmal performance in Expendables 2. The bad news: Many of the action scenes lack any kind of real world logic and the generic action movie dialogue is unintentionally funny. Here are the rest of my thoughts...
The Last Stand opens Friday.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 27 total posts 25 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 122 total posts 18 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 43 total posts 17 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 157 total posts 15 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 190 total posts 13 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 158 total posts 13 posts
- Michael Fassbender makes experimental music from behind a giant papier-mache head in this trailer for FRANK! -- 41 total posts 10 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 35 total posts 10 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 540 total posts 9 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 35 total posts 9 posts