France goes Nuts! Jerry Lewis to Star in a New Movie! The Indie, MAX ROSE!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... This is the sort of news that makes up for the insanity of Texas threatening to arrest Feds enforcing Federal Gun Regulations... And that's that Jerry Lewis has agreed to shoot a starring role in a new indie film called MAX ROSE. At least according to Mike Fleming Jr over at Deadline... where he flashed this shot:
Now click the pic to read Fleming's story from Last night.
I love it when folks that have disappeared off the screen due to getting sent terrible scripts or that have just been assumed as being not interested in film work... hop back into the game. SEAN CONNERY are you watching??!?!?!? Jerry's last film role was in the amazingly underseen FUNNY BONES, which is just a spectacular film. Really wonderful. I hope this film is a worthy addition to Lewis' legendary career.
What's your favorite Jerry Lewis flick? I'm kinda partial to GEISHA BOY.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 382 total posts 42 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 70 total posts 38 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 168 total posts 20 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 15 total posts 9 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 84 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 218 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts