There’s someone at the door! It’s The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day, you old poop!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
I caught up with On Golden Pond during my run of A Movie A Day. I had a lot of fun with that column precisely because I forced myself to give movies I had previously written off as “not for me” a chance. On Golden Pond ended up being so much more funny than I expected and I kicked myself for waiting so long to finally watching it. So, if you’ve never seen it and have put it off as just being some boring drama about old people then I’m telling you it is actually really great and has a wicked sense of humor.
Case in point is this pretty fantastic photo of Henry Fonda and Katharine Hepburn in-between takes. Hepburn is classy and Henry Fonda is... um… saluting… someone. Probably Jane…
This is another one courtesy of Decaying Hollywood Mansions. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’re gonna need a truck to haul the awesomeness of tomorrow’s pic.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 109 total posts 84 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 82 total posts 38 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 551 total posts 28 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 162 total posts 19 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 171 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 99 total posts 9 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 353 total posts 6 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 61 total posts 5 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 187 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 206 total posts 3 posts