Ain't It Cool News Exclusive - The NSFW Trailer For THE STRANGER INSIDE!!
The Kidd here...
Okay, this one is a bit unsafe for work, in the event that your bosses don't appreciate you looking at videos that show off bare female ass while you're on company time... so there's the context. Otherwise, this one looks like an intriguing psychological trailer from Adam Neutzsky-Wulff that's set to premiere at the Berlin Film Festival EFM at the beginning of February.
It's easy to write something off because it has a Baldwin not named Alec in it, but Sarah Butler is the one that may just elevate THE STRANGER INSIDE. I really liked what she did with the remake of I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE not too long ago, and I've been curious to see what she might have planned next after that strong vengeful turn. Hopefully there's more to the flick than what I would assume is a fairly predictable twist, but I'll at least give it a fair watch based on what I'm seeing here.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts