JUAN OF THE DEAD nominated for prestigious Goya Award!!!
"Monty Cristo" here.
Oh my Elder Gods do I love the new posting interface and comment system.
News broke today that writer/director Alejandro Brugués' Juan of the Dead has been nominated for the Best Latin American Film award at Spain's equivalent of the Oscars. This is HUGE for Cuba's first-ever zombie movie and for Alejandro, a geek like all of us who has been ravenously feasting on sites like AICN for years.
I wish they'd put the fucking movie on Blu-ray, but oh well.
If you haven't seen Juan of the Dead (Juan de los Muertos), here's a few ways to watch it:
Netflix (free for subscribers)
US R1 DVD ($9.99 on Amazon)
UK R2 DVD (15.99 GBP on Amazon UK)
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 218 total posts 14 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 85 total posts 9 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 568 total posts 6 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 48 total posts 5 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 11 total posts 5 posts