Dish Out Your Own Brand Of Punishment To Win A Copy Of DREDD 3D On Blu-ray And More!!
The Kidd here...
After posting up my top films of 2012, it was nice to see all of the love DREDD 3D seemed to be getting from those of you who felt it deserved some year-end recognition. It's just one of those things where personally I loved 10 films more than DREDD, but that film definitely snuck on me in all of its bad-ass-ness in all the right ways. It really is a shame that more people didn't give it the time of day when it opened theatrically, especially with a shortage of really good action films on the scene lately. But this is the moment for you to dish out some good old-fashioned DREDD justice on those who gave it a pass back in September, and you can earn yourself a copy of DREDD 3D for your collection for playing the role of judge, jury and executioner, much in the same way as the title character.
What I want you to do is pass a sentence that you feel is fitting on those who opted to not give DREDD a watch in theatres last year, all those who automatically disqualified it because they linked it to the Stallone debacle, pre-judging it as something they couldn't possibly like and, in all their closed-mindedness, missed out on a solid flick.
Send in your sentence along with your name and mailing address in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I AM THE LAW
What's at stake? Here's the good stuff.
I made mention that you'd have a chance to take home a DREDD 3D Blu-ray Combo pack... but there's more.
ONE deserving winner will not only score themselves a copy of DREDD 3D, but also a theatrical one sheet signed by Dredd himself, Karl Urban, and Cassandra Anderson (Olivia Thirlby), in addition to a Dredd comic book and your very own Dredd badge.
Then I'd pick THREE more awesome runners-up to get their hands on Blu-ray Combo Packs.
This contest is open to residents of both the U.S. and Canada. Just make sure you have everything I'm asking for, or your entry won't count... and you can only enter once. Duplicate entries means they both get tossed.
The deadline for entries is Friday night, January 11, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Then winners will be posted up on the site once they're picked.
Good luck to you all, and thanks to Lionsgate Home Entertainment for setting this up with us.
DREDD is available wherever you pick up your Blu-rays and DVD starting today.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 280 total posts 255 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 219 total posts 175 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 233 total posts 90 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 566 total posts 43 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 189 total posts 32 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 115 total posts 25 posts
- REAL HISTORY OF SCIENCE FICTION Premiere!! The Return Of ORPHAN BLACK!! Hallmark’s A LESSON IN ROMANCE!! Lifetime’s A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 357 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 66 total posts 10 posts