New EVOLUTION Trailer Up!
Hey Harry with the latest incarnation of the EVOLUTION trailer. The film itself I think may suffer from similar problems that the trailer has. Meaning, various qualities of comedic performances... Duchovny and Orlando look fine.... Aykroyd looks cool.... but that fella from AMERICAN PIE looks like ass in this film... way stupid and painful to watch... Just my opinion though... Check it out.... at CountingDown.Com...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 1, 2001, 11:53 p.m. CST
eh! It looks like a fun time at the movies. And it has Julianne Moore (having a hottie in your movie always helps).
May 2, 2001, 1:31 a.m. CST
Okay, so it's less of a "if you can't say anything nice" scenario than it is a "why are you spending your time typing about something you don't like." I know the Episode I hype and subsequent burst of a few years back took a lot of the wind out of our collective geek sails, but now people are slamming upcoming projects just for the sake of slamming them. WTF? Compared to some of the crap that studios have been foisting on America in the name of comedy lately(Tomcats, Saving Silverman and Freddy Got Fingered leap to mind), I think it's great that Ivan Reitman has gone back to the genre that gave him his biggest commercial hit - the sci-fi comedy. Does this trailer make it look as good as Ghostbusters? No. But it still looks pretty funny.
May 2, 2001, 1:31 a.m. CST
I saw the trailer attatched to The Forsaken. Is that what this trailer is? It seemed okay. (I agree about the American Pie guy. I think he recycled those expressions from Final Destination.)
May 2, 2001, 7:18 a.m. CST
After watching this trailer, plus the others before, i'm tossin my chips on the table and gonna take a chance and see this flick day one. It just looks like a lot of fun. I'm there.
May 2, 2001, 9:12 a.m. CST
If I don't like this movie I'll... I'll... I'll go watch my Ghostbusters DVD again! Thanks Ivan! :)
May 2, 2001, 9:30 a.m. CST
by THE WALLACE
okay! the doctor says "We have to amputate the leg"..and...and the guy say ( screaming) "no! don't amputate the leg!" then the doctor says "it's heading for his crotch!" and then get this *snicker* the guy says...(and this is where we make all the kids pee themselves) "CUT OFF THE LEG!!!!!" BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!*big breath* HAW HAW HAW!... Now that is some funny shit! We put that in our movie and people will fork over 13.50 apeice no questions asked! maybe even multiple times! shit we could even use that comedy gold in the trailer...wait no... someone might copy it and use it in their movie... aw shit it would be worth it cuz get it? he doesn't want the leg cut off but to save his penis!!... HA HA HA !!! now all we need is to work in a lugey referance and um...hey! I got it! ever notice that black guys die first? we should have a joke about that!...a black guy can say it! *pffffffffft* HA HA HA HA HA!!! Well all done. Now...where's that next Martin Lawrence project at?
May 2, 2001, 10:04 a.m. CST
this movie will be huge...believe me.
May 2, 2001, 11:19 a.m. CST
This summer is full of sequels, guess not much people around who can come up with ideas, but thankfully people like Ivan Reitman do have new ideas instead of going after hits from years ago. (20 YEARS LATER: JURASSICE PARK 50) I personally think the movie Evolution is great entertainment, and as some of the guys here I ask myself for the few of you who are so negative, why do you even care writing here how Evolution sux if you don't care about it? I think it's: A) you like provoking other fans or which looks more like it B) you are a Gillian Anderson fan who can't live without Mulder and Scully on the X-Files and hates to see Duchovny do good at movies unlike Gillian Anderson's last Movie. whatever it is, bring it on June.
May 2, 2001, 11:23 a.m. CST
I almost never talk back, but I just wanted to mention the fact that Seann William Scott (a.k.a. the American Pie Guy) is absolutely drop dead gorgeous in this movie as he always is.
May 2, 2001, 1:32 p.m. CST
granted, this doesn't look anywhere near the (still) fresh and creative flick that was Ghostbusters, but it looks to me at least as fun as MIB (which, really folks, wasn't all that great). it looks like there's a nice amount of chemistry working between Orlando and David... hey, I'll be there before I'll be at Tomb Raider (which looks like absolute shit except for Angelina Jolie's lack of clothing--proving once again that no chick could fully escape her role as sex object for the patriarchy of masturbating geekboys, regardless of how many guns she has). I think Evolution will be a nice, happy, low-key event. Here's hoping.
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 209 total posts 73 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 227 total posts 12 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 309 total posts 8 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 86 total posts 8 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 44 total posts 6 posts
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 36 total posts 5 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 93 total posts 5 posts
- Spring Forward With Lauren Cohen & Sonequa Martin-Green On TALKING DEAD!! Data Brokers On 60 MINUTES!! The Premieres Of Fox’s COSMOS, Lohan’s LINDSAY & Carolla’s CATCH A CONTRATOR!! The Returns Of BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, ONCE & REVENGE!! New GIRLS, ISLAND, AMAZING, SHAMELESS, FIANCE, WIVES, AX!! KARDASHIANS & LOOKING Finales!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 6 total posts 3 posts
- 'We Mustn’t Disappoint Father!!' Check Out The Size Of Dany’s Dragons In The Latest Trailer For GAME OF THRONES Season Four!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews BOYHOOD! -- 7 total posts 2 posts