Nice Making of SHREK video OnLine!
Hey folks, Harry here with a link to a 'behind the scenes' special on SHREK... Which Moriarty told me was a license to print money it was so damn entertaining. I'm DYING to see this film. Unfortunately due to travel around that time period, I might not get to see it in advance... So, I bury my self-pity and watch this thing and go... Ok... I can wait... I can, can't I? Boo hoo hoo.... Ok, I'm bette... hur hur hhhheewwwwww, waaaaaaa.... Here's your blasted look behind the... sniffle... scenes....
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 18, 2001, 4:52 a.m. CST
I wonder how many people are going to think that they're first. Why does John Lithgow have to be in this? He sucketh big time.
April 18, 2001, 4:52 a.m. CST
I AM THE FIRST!!! YEAH BABY...SUCK ME!!
April 18, 2001, 7 a.m. CST
"I just don't have any room in my life for a new friend" 6 points if you can name the source. Hey.. its the making of shrek.. Guys sitting at computers typing.. actors talking into microphones.. guys sitting at computers.. ooh this is fun.. BTW: I hope we like animated movies and reality shows, because there's a strike a comin' and if the movie companies don't wise up and pay their actors residuals (and I mean your joe schmoe actors mostly, not the stars) we could be a long time waiting. Unfortunately, th estudios are stockpiling, and that could mean a longer strike than we planned. Oh well.. oh and regarding shrek.. I might see it if they start having commercials that have to do with anything but eddie murphy. I like him, but isn't there more to this movie than its comic relief? "Jar Jar is my evil uncle, Star Trek is dead, Harry has an eating disorder.. blah blah blah.." Zamph!
April 18, 2001, 8:13 a.m. CST
by katzenberg jr.
Hearing that Shrek is screening tonight at the movie theatres in Century City. Katz Jr. ----------- Post your online reviews or insider information on the Studio Insider Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StudioInsider
April 18, 2001, 12:32 p.m. CST
If this little behind the scenes is just a smidge of what we can expect of the final piece, then i will certainly be first in line for this one. see that "Torturing of the gingerbreadman"?? i nearly wet my shorts i was laughing so hard. May will be the month of Shrek.
April 18, 2001, 9:10 p.m. CST
Yes I have seen those movies. Have you seen Hollow Point and Cliffhanger? Not to mention his brilliance in that comedic masterpiece Third Rock. Plus, he's one ugly motherfucker. You undersexed boys can't judge an actress without mentioning her face or tits, regardless of talent. Hmm...are you John Lithgow, Max? Are ya? Bitch?
April 18, 2001, 10:43 p.m. CST
its audrey hepburn saying it to cary grant at the beginning of charade, right?? tell me if im right cause it could be from anywhere (i know that seinfeld said something like that to get rid of the pool man 'i really only have 3 friends' when hes getting too chummy. man im a 'have enough friends' dictionary! ive heard it enough in my unpopularised life. sigh. a moment of silence for my dignity...;) alright, gimme my 6 points...baff3.
April 18, 2001, 10:54 p.m. CST
The animation is fine, but man...the princess is a plain jane , that prince dude is just horrific...I mean...what's with trying to make it all look real when you've got elves and ogres and talking gingerbread men? It's just creepy lookin'. Take a cue from Pixar's design crew, people.
April 19, 2001, 12:10 a.m. CST
Thanks for this beautiful Quicktime making-of! It looks really good! Can't wait to see this one! But what about that rumor of the great MADONNA voicing the next Dreamworks animated feature?
April 19, 2001, 6:31 p.m. CST
And I know that this movie is going to rock really hard. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I hope that Shrek blows Final Fantasy out of the water. It feels like I have been following news on this movie forever - I can't wait to see it. Oh, and John Lithgow rocks and the character design rocks too. Sigh. back to exams.... I hate this time of year.
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 259 total posts 63 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 114 total posts 19 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 88 total posts 11 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 622 total posts 10 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 64 total posts 5 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 79 total posts 4 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 17 total posts 2 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 272 total posts 2 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 77 total posts 2 posts
- SONS OF ANARCHY 7.2!! BIG BROTHER’s Final Five Become Final Four!! The Final Six Hit TALENT!! The Returns Of NEW GIRL And MINDY!! New ROOSEVELTS, UTOPIA, STORAGE, CARTER, MATADOR, DANCING, WIZARD & JENNIE GARTH!! Craig Ferguson On SETH!! Bill Hader On THE DAILY SHOW!! Jerry Lewis & Public Enemy On FALLON!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 37 total posts 1 post