HERC Drops Hints About FELICITY!!
FELICITY 3.12 FAQ
WHEN DID THE LAST “FELICITY” AIR?
Dec. 13, 2000.
WHAT’s THE NEW ONE CALLED CALLED?
Teleplay is credited to Jennifer Levin (she co-wrote the last “Felicity” also).
WHAT DOES TV GUIDE SAY?
Not a lot. It offers a recap of the last installment, followed by: “Tonight, the days and months following the shooting unfold to reveal its impact on the friends' lives.”
WHO GETS SHOT?
Well, that’s a giant spoiler. Two people get shot. That’s a really major spoiler.
DOES SEAN, MEGHAN OR JAVIER GET SHOT?
DO THE AMY SMART, ALI LANDRY OR TYRA BANKS CHARACTERS GET SHOT?
They do not.
WHAT ABOUT MOLLY?
WHAT ABOUT FELICITY’S VOICEOVER MENTOR, SALLY REARDON?
The Janeane Garofalo character? Uh, yeah, she manages to dodge the bullet.
WHAT ABOUT BEN, OR NOEL, OR …
Hey hey hey, Mr. Curious! Back off!
OKAY, THROW US SOME MINOR SPOILERS.
After the night of the shooting, the show leaps ahead ahead three months. Meghan goes to work with very small children as part of her coursework. There’s a motorbike. And a self-defense class. And one of the regulars has sex with somebody he’s never had sex with before!
It’s very hard to say much about this episode without revealing who takes a bullet!
WHEN DO WE LEAP AHEAD THREE MONTHS?
About five minutes in.
WHEN DO WE LEARN WHO SURVIVES?
About five minutes in.
IS THE SHOOTER APPREHENDED?
Apprehended and jailed.
DOES AMY JO JOHNSON COME BACK FOR THE FUNERAL?
Amy’s contract wouldn’t necess… Hey! Who said anything about a funeral? Cheeky monkey! Bum looker!
IS 3.12 ANY GOOD?
Yeah, it’s pretty damn good. Better than December’s cliffhanger by a long shot.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE “FELICITY” COME BACK NEXT FALL?
Based on tonight’s installment? Absolutely. But not opposite “West Wing,” “Boot Camp” and “Enterprise,” if that’s not asking too much.
LAST CHANCE! GIVE US AN ANAGRAM OF ONE OF THE CHARACTERS SHOT!
Now, says Raven.
WILL HERC START REVIEWING “DAWSON’S CREEK” NOW?
I’d rather be flayed.
HERC’S RATING FOR “FELICITY” 3.12?
The Hercules T. Strong Rating System:
**** better than most motion pictures
*** actually worth your valuable time
** as horrible as most stuff on TV
* makes you quietly pray for bulletins
If you walk without rhythm, you won’t attract the worm!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 17, 2001, 8:41 p.m. CST
... glad "Felicity" is back AND was renewed.
April 17, 2001, 9:12 p.m. CST
Props to Herc for using his platform to review Felicity...
April 17, 2001, 9:29 p.m. CST
C'mon Herc, you mean to tell me you like Felicity, Buffy, Angel but don't support Dawson's Creek?? Now I happen to be a huge Fan of Buffy and Angel (I've never seen Felicity) but I'm also a huge Fan of Dawson's Creek. In my humble opinion these are all pretty similar shows if you look closely enough...
April 17, 2001, 10:16 p.m. CST
by Junior D-Girl
Keri Russell is just the cutest! So I implore Jennifer Levin to write a true-to-contemporary-collegiate-life episode where Felicity takes a walk on the wild side. It's only the most in thing around the country these days that's all. College women are much more open-minded at that stage than they were in high school so they're much more willing to give it a try. Hey it's how I got hooked! :)
April 17, 2001, 11:58 p.m. CST
it's about time felicity is back on the air. i love this show.
April 18, 2001, 8:57 a.m. CST
Speaking of lesbianism, anyone know if this is the same Levin who wrote Sea of Light?
April 18, 2001, 6:18 p.m. CST
...welcome back. i have missed you. seriously, i love this show, and while i know its' fan base here is tenuous at best, continued reviews/talkbacks would be so appreciated. and for those who don't like felicity, just chalk it up to your taste and move on. but if you're judging without seeing, check it out, you might just like it.
April 18, 2001, 7:24 p.m. CST
I can only see people having a problem with it if they don't know the characters.
April 18, 2001, 8:29 p.m. CST
It was part of the deal they did so they could keep doing episodes. More of a survival than stylistic choice. They removed the tapes to Sally because they felt that the character had developed real friendships in New York, so they were not necessary to show what Felicity was feeling. I would never call characters on the show boring.
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 103 total posts 26 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 510 total posts 13 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 33 total posts 10 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 265 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts